Any web site that collects information from people is susceptible to spelling errors. If this information is republished then other people's spelling mistakes will reflect poorly on your web site. tcpIQ's Web Browser Spell Check solves this problem. It uses client-side technologies to perform the spell checker meaning that it is easy to implement, no server-side configuration is necessary and it will not laden your web server with an additional load.
Almost no HTML experience is necessary. The resource kit includes examples and source code so even web novices will have it running in minutes.
* Simple to implement
* Nothing to configure
* Very small bandwidth foot print
* Uses client-side technologies.
* Resource kit includes examples, source code and help
* The user-interface can be readily changed to suit the corporate dressage.
* The spell check window now optionally positions itself next to the text area being checked instead of being placed in the middle of the screen (New in V1.3).
* The user interface has been redesigned in V1.3. The number of mouse clicks has been reduced and interface improved functionally and aesthetically.
* The programmatic interface has been made simpler and more powerful in V1.3
* The speed of the spell check has been increased in V1.3
Web Browser Spell Check is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-01-11. The program can be installed on Windows.
Web Browser Spell Check (version 1.3) has a file size of 3.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 197 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.